Download I'm Reed Fish

| вторник, 18 августа 2009 г.

I'm Reed Fish Movie Download

Download I'm Reed Fish
Imdb rating: 5.9 (with 1376 votes)
Year: 2006
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance

I'm Reed Fish Storyline

Reed Fish's life turns into chaos when a high school crush returns to Mud Meadows on the eve of his marriage to the small town's sweetheart.



Actors


Baruchel, Jay as Reed Fish, Bledel, Alexis as Kate Peterson, Schuyler Fisk as Jill, Rasuk, Victor as Frank Cortez, Qualls, DJ as Andrew, Cook, A.J. as Theresa, Katey Sagal as Maureen, Parnell, Chris as Ralph, Appleby, Shiri as Jill Cavanaugh, Azlynn, Valerie as Real Kate, Clark, Blake as Irv Peterson, Dewey, Tommy as Rex, Fish, Reed as John Penner, Fjelsted, Todd as Bartender, Stubblefield, Andrew as George Henderson

I'm Reed Fish trivia

  • The 'zorse' used in the film is a half zebra and half horse. His daddy is the zebra.
  • Schuyler Fisk and Blu Sanders co-wrote "From Where I'm Standing" and "On Your Arm" for I'M REED FISH. Schuyler performs the two songs in the film.
  • 'Reed Fish' (qv) has a cameo role in the film. He appears as John Penner, who shakes hands with Reed Fish.


I'm Reed Fish soundtrack

  • "I Wanna Be With You" Written by Rich Price Performed by Rich Price Courtesy of Bob's Your Uncle Music BMI
  • "Life Can Be Sunny" Written by 'Rafael de León' (qv) Performed by The Roaring Lion Courtesy of Microhits Music Corp. BMI and Estate of Rafael De Leon
  • "From Where I'm Standing" Written by Blu Sanders and 'Schuyler Fisk' (qv) Performed by 'Schuyler Fisk' (qv)
  • "Strawberry Smell" Written by Peter Horvath Performed by The Anderson Council Courtesy of Groove Disques and Greyness Music BMI
  • "Star Fire" Written and Performed by 'Bob Thompson (V)' (qv) Courtesy of Dionysus Records/Spunky Monkey Music ASCAP and Way Cool Music/BMI


Download I'm Reed Fish

Download I'm Reed Fish, Download I'm Reed Fish Movie, Download I'm Reed Fish Dvd, I'm Reed Fish Movie Download, I'm Reed Fish Dvd Download, Watch I'm Reed Fish Movie, I'm Reed Fish Download, I'm Reed Fish Full Length, Download Movie I'm Reed Fish, I'm Reed Fish Divx, I'm Reed Fish Ipod, Download I'm Reed Fish for Ipod, I'm Reed Fish Hi-Def Quality, I'm Reed Fish Ipod quality, Download I'm Reed Fish for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Happening, The DownloadHappening, The Download
Battle for Haditha Movie DownloadBattle for Haditha Movie Download
My Last Love Ipod qualityMy Last Love Ipod quality


Suggested Movies:

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий