My Bloody Valentine Full Length Download

| вторник, 1 сентября 2009 г.

My Bloody Valentine Movie Download

Download My Bloody Valentine
Imdb rating: 5.3 (with 1780 votes)
Year: 1981
Genres: Drama, Horror, Thriller

My Bloody Valentine Storyline

On Valentine's Day 20 years before, an explosion of methane gas took the lives of a group of coal miners working in the Hanniger Mine near the small Nova Socia town of Valentine Bluffs. The accident occurred because supervisors left their posts to attend the annual Valentine's Day dance. A year afterward, Harry Warden - the only survivor of the accident - retaliated by killing the two supervisors, and leaving a terrifying warning never to hold another Valentine's Day dance. Now, a group of young adults decides to hold another dance, despite warnings. When a blood-soaked heart arrives at the police station, accompanied by an ominous message, the dance is canceled. But a Valentine party is held in its place... at the coal mine, and it isn't long before the town's young people begin dying violently. It appears Harry Warden has returned to punish those who did not heed his warning...



Actors


Kelman, Paul as Jessie 'T.J.' Hanniger, Hallier, Lori as Sarah, Affleck, Neil as Axel Palmer, Knight, Keith as Hollis, Humphreys, Alf as Howard Landers, Dale, Cynthia as Patty, Udy, Helene as Sylvia, Stein, Rob as John, Kovacs, Thomas as Mike Stavinski, Waterland, Terry as Harriet, Marotte, Carl as Dave, Murchison, Jim as Tommy Whitcomb, Dick, Gina as Gretchen, Cowper, Peter as The Miner & Harry Warden, Francks, Don as Chief Jake Newby

My Bloody Valentine quotes

  • Happy: Beware of what you make fun of, you little asshole!
  • Jessie 'T.J.' Hanniger: We'll have a party in the mine!
    Howard Landers: Yeah. Beware of Harry Warden! OOOOOOOHHHHH!
    Hollis: SHUT THE FUCK UP!
    Happy: Beware of what you make fun of, you little asshole!
    Howard Landers: Who?
    Happy: YOU!
  • Axel Palmer: [last lines]
    Axel Palmer: [singing to himself] Sarah, be My Bloody Valentine...
  • Chief Jake Newby: [the chief is getting into his car when Tommy's car comes up behind him, swerving wildly. It stops and Tommy gets out] [yelling] Goddammit, Tommy Whitcomb what the hell's the matter with you? Where's your brains? I...
    Tommy Whitcomb: Chief, listen to me. You have to go to the mine! We were having a party and Harry Warden started killing everybody!


My Bloody Valentine goofs

  • CONT: The passenger side mirror on TJ's car is askew when Sarah gets into the car. The mirror is fine once again as they drive off.
  • SYNC: SPOILER: Axel's lips are clearly not moving when he spews his final dialogue.
  • FAKE: When riding down in the railcars, Hollis drinks a beer. When he tips the can up, you can see holes from a church key type can opener on the bottom of the can.
  • CONT: In the mine, just before accidentally hitting T.J. with a board, Axel shuts the light on his helmet off. In the next several shots, the light goes from off to on and back multiple times.
  • CONT: When Howard scares Mabel and Mayor Hanniger as they arrive at the dance hall, Mabel goes from the top of the stairs to the bottom between shots without having time to move.


Download My Bloody Valentine

Download My Bloody Valentine, Download My Bloody Valentine Movie, Download My Bloody Valentine Dvd, My Bloody Valentine Movie Download, My Bloody Valentine Dvd Download, Watch My Bloody Valentine Movie, My Bloody Valentine Download, My Bloody Valentine Full Length, Download Movie My Bloody Valentine, My Bloody Valentine Divx, My Bloody Valentine Ipod, Download My Bloody Valentine for Ipod, My Bloody Valentine Hi-Def Quality, My Bloody Valentine Ipod quality, Download My Bloody Valentine for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Download American Werewolf in London, An for IpodDownload American Werewolf in London, An for Ipod
Download Movie Last Boy Scout, TheDownload Movie Last Boy Scout, The
Download Black Hole, The for IpodDownload Black Hole, The for Ipod


Suggested Movies:

Unknown DivxUnknown Divx
Walled In Ipod qualityWalled In Ipod quality
Others, The Full LengthOthers, The Full Length


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий