I Love Trouble Full Length Download

| суббота, 26 сентября 2009 г.

I Love Trouble Movie Download

Download I Love Trouble
Imdb rating: 4.9 (with 4987 votes)
Year: 1994
Genres: Action, Comedy, Romance

I Love Trouble Storyline

She's green and eager. He's seasoned and jaded. They're reporters for rival Chicago newspapers assigned to cover the same story. He offers tips and advice; she scoops him. Then, their snappy patter, repartee, and ripostes get romantic even as their competitive juices overflow. Will corrupt scientists at a chemical company whose goats give cancer-causing milk kill the cub and the columnist, or will they escape with their lives and their by-lines to hear wedding bells?



Actors


Nolte, Nick as Peter Brackett, Roberts, Julia as Sabrina Peterson, Rubinek, Saul as Sam Smotherman, Rebhorn, James as Mando, The Thin Man, Loggia, Robert as Matt, Chronicle Editor, Rutherford, Kelly as Kim, Dukakis, Olympia as Jeannie, Peter's Secretary, Mason, Marsha as Senator Gayle Robbins, Levy, Eugene as Ray, Justice of the Peace, Smith, Charles Martin as Rick Medwick, Butler, Dan as Wilson Chess, Gleason, Paul as Kenny Bacon, Adams, Jane as Evans, Lu, Lisa as Mrs. Virgina Hervey, Dunn, Nora as Lindy

I Love Trouble goofs

  • CONT: The car which attempts to run over Peter and Sabrina but hits several cars has its left headlight knocked out by the accident. Two shots later it is shown turning a corner with the light illuminated.
  • CONT: During rainy highway "chase" scene the odometer shows the car traveling over 5 miles in under 10 seconds.
  • CONT: The lighting during the scene by the lake when Sabrina, completely naked and wet and hiding behind Peter to shield herself from the boy scouts, changes from shot to shot, at some points being early morning and in other shots being late afternoon. Sabrina's messy wet hair is also inconsistent during this scene.
  • GEOG: Peter and Sabrina are told to go to O'Hare Airport in Chicago and catch the overnight plane to Madison, Wisconsin. The drive time from downtown Chicago to downtown Madison is two and a half hours.


I Love Trouble trivia

  • For the scene with the "wild goose chase", production staff had 500 geese imported from Iowa to Wisconsin.
  • 'Marsha Mason' (qv)'s appearance lasts approximately only one minute.


Download I Love Trouble

Download I Love Trouble, Download I Love Trouble Movie, Download I Love Trouble Dvd, I Love Trouble Movie Download, I Love Trouble Dvd Download, Watch I Love Trouble Movie, I Love Trouble Download, I Love Trouble Full Length, Download Movie I Love Trouble, I Love Trouble Divx, I Love Trouble Ipod, Download I Love Trouble for Ipod, I Love Trouble Hi-Def Quality, I Love Trouble Ipod quality, Download I Love Trouble for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Watch Swamp Thing MovieWatch Swamp Thing Movie
Multiplicity DivxMultiplicity Divx
Grindstone Road Full LengthGrindstone Road Full Length


Suggested Movies:

Download Life or Something Like It DvdDownload Life or Something Like It Dvd
Download Ace Ventura: Pet Detective for PDADownload Ace Ventura: Pet Detective for PDA
Watch Flower Drum Song MovieWatch Flower Drum Song Movie


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий